Be the next leader in the Hospitality Industry
London School of Business & Finance in partnership with Grand City Hotels & Resorts offers a new integrated degree programme:
Bachelor in International Business (BIB) and Certificate in Hotel Management.
The programme, designed jointly by Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB), LSBF and Grand City Hotels & Resorts, is an immersive programme created to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of not only the fascinating world of international business, but also that of the hospitality and hotel management industry.
Why study a Bachelor in International Business and Certificate in Hotel Management?
- Be eligible for one of the
1,200 guaranteed jobsand 375 Accelerated Management Training Programmes offered by Grand City Hotels, exclusively to LSBF graduates.
- Opportunity to take on a paid internship with Grand City Hotels and Resorts during your studies.
- Gain insights into the world of hotel and hospitality management from one of the world’s industry leaders.
- Benefit greatly by gaining insights into the core managerial skills necessary within the hospitality industry, such as Revenue Management, Franchise and Branding and Optimisation of Distribution Channels.
- Earn a globally respected degree, awarded by the prestigious, triple-accredited institution Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) and delivered with a combination of LSBF’s highly-experienced tutors and those belonging to the GGSB.
- Study in four amazing European cities: London, Berlin, Grenoble and Prague.